Questions and important information:
- Are we going to be walking a lot?
- Workshop Tuition and Registration:
- $290 per person for TWO afternoons of extensive shooting.
- $150 per person for ONE afternoon of extensive shooting in case you want to attend one day only.
- Maximum of 4 attendees per workshop day (best learning experience)
- $190 deposit (non-refundable unless you find a person to fill your spot). Deposit should be paid the day you register. Remaining $100 should be pay in full by
December 5th, 2009.
- Each participant is responsible for their own transportation.
- Each participant is responsible for his/her own physical condition.
- Each participant must download and submit the Workshop Registration Form at the time of registration. Download Form
- Why should I go with you?
- I will use all my experience and skills to make sure YOU GET RESULTS. I’ve been known for shooting very little during my workshops. Allowing me to focus on YOU!!
- I will put you right in front of the action maximizing your opportunities in the field.
- I will teach and assist you with ALL your questions and needs.
- I will also help you set up your equipment (Canon or Nikon) to maximize your opportunities.
- My small group workshops are specifically designed to TRULLY help my attendees and not act as a “travel agent”. You are my priority!!
- I will critique your images. This will help you avoid the same mistake day-after-day, allowing you to improve your photography skills and help you avoid future mistakes.
- Lastly, my prices are the BEST out there. Why pay more??
View my images below. I will teach YOU how to create images like these.
JOIN ME!! | Call 941.623.5155